Saturday 25 July 2015

Pear Tree Log - Access Denied....?


Looking for Pear Tree Log or A Woodland Journal?

Apologies to anyone who has tried to read my original Pear Tree Log blogspot and has been hit with a message to the effect that they haven't been invited to the party!;)    This is Blogger's message, not mine.

I don't want to delete the whole blog because the posts are important to me, but neither do I want to lose any more to those pesky scrapers and thieves so I have mothballed it, while I decide what to do.
A Woodland Journal is also mostly mothballed, for the same reason.

Thanks for all your supportive comments on my previous posts, they were all appreciated.


Elaine

Update:  I have taken my posts out of storage to let some fresh air blow through.  What has gone has gone and can't be undone.  
I have now moved over to oldcooks.blogspot.co.uk and flissandmax.blogspot.co.uk where I continue the saga of life.  I am also exploring some old recipe books and cooking cakes and puddings from Victorian times and earlier.

4 comments:

  1. Good to hear all is well xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Several blogs that I used to follow suddenly became 'by invitation only'. Well, if they don't want visitors who am I to complain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's outrageous that others feel they can plunder your wonderful blog postings for their own gain. Stealing is stealing! I hope you get it resolved soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darn, Elaine, this still is a shame.I'm sorry.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are much appreciated and greatly enjoyed. x